Free Delivery in South Africa
- One-Click applications
- Automatically identify the vehicle from VIN
- Read / clear trouble codes from all control units
- Read information about the control unit
- Share diagnostic data log via email
- Observe battery status
- Log connected cars history
- Engine, Equipment, and fault code lookup
- Advanced control unit information
- Live data
- Charts (in development for IOS)
- Gauges (in development for IOS)
- Sub control units information
- Control unit reset (UDS)
- Security access
- Login finder (in development for IOS)
- Diagnostic service change
- Car backup and programming history
MORE WITH PRO (in development)
- Coding / Long coding
- Coding II (in development for IOS)
- Sub control units coding
- Gateway installation list
- Adaptation / Long adaptation
- Trouble code Freeze frame (in development for IOS)
- Basic settings
- Output test
Technology has improved our vehicles and changed the way we interact with them, requiring advanced equipment to understand their needs. That's why we’ve developed a revolutionary diagnostic tool – OBDeleven. A device that lets you easily connect to the car, monitor all systems, and activate various comfort features.
ALL CONTROL UNITS
Check on detailed information about the devices that control a system or subsystem on the vehicle (i.e. Part number, Software number, Coding, etc.)
We have developed various unique applications and for every driver to easily adjust vehicle comfort features, activate functions after retrofits, or perform service.
READ AND CLEAR DIAGNOSTIC
Scan control units installed into your car and get detailed information about them (i.e. Engine, Transmission, ABS, Airbag, Multimedia, Air conditioning, etc.) Clear passive and check on active faults to know what needs to be fixed.
SHARE DIAGNOSTIC DATA
LOG VIA EMAIL
Diagnostic data log sharing via email. Share diagnostic reports of necessary and optional repairs with your technician or your friend.
Check your car battery health: voltage and charge.
Check information about all vehicles connected with your OBDeleven account: when and what kind of modifications were done.
Gauges allow checking various parameters of your vehicle (such as battery voltage, acceleration position, etc.)